FishListic advocates for the advancement of sustainable transformation of seafood supply chains.
FishListic speaks the language of both conservation and business, and can demonstrate that sustainability and profitability can co-exist.
FishListic will provide advice, assess and develop strategies to mitigate risks, support the transformation and provide staff training as required. Understanding the issues of seafood sustainability can be time consuming for seafood professionals, and FishListic understands that sustainability is a journey, which requires ongoing support with timely and accurate advice.
FishListic services include –
- Strategic and operational planning
- Effective conservation fund placement
ASSESSMENT & INVESTIGATION
- Risk assessment and investigation (environmental and social)
- Seafood Certification preparation
- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC) pre-assessments and gap analyses
- Fishery Improvement Project (FIP) work-plans
- Traceability systems and gap analyses
- Seafood supply chain analysis
- Social accountability
DEVELOPMENT & INNOVATION
- Fisheries and Aquaculture improvement projects (FIPs and AIPs).
- Action plans and strategic policies
- Work plans
- Sustainability policy development
- Identification of new sustainable opportunities
- Team education/training
- Stakeholder engagement and communications
- Facilitation and communications between stakeholders
- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC) material for professional comment and compilation
- Peer-review of scientific literature and theses
- Management/Government instruments